Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

• Downloads Page

Hi. First off I like to say thank you for the amazing work you are doing with Sport Allies. As far as the main reason for this post, if possible, it...

23 8 386

Started by bonewiler

• Background Music For WR2019 Calendar Video

Anyone can tell me where can I find the background music for this video please? It's a Hallelujah Chorus but couldn't find anything on Shazam. Cheers

1 0 69

Started by Joongy

• WR18 Bonus Image Subscription

Dear warwickrowers, you must be very busy, but I would like to remind you of the December update of the WR18 Bonus Image Subscription. wr19 has...

25 0 187

Started by emerson

• rowers's portrait in studio

Hi my idea for the next digital subscrission is see one single rower guy in studio for a naked portrait photoshooting/filming, in this case Anguss...

9 1 243

Started by Pammy

• Full Monty for Charity

I wonder whether the guys would be interested in doing some kind of Full Monty show in the UK to benefit one of the variety of charities that get...

2 0 141

Started by Montana

• All the rowers past and present

If it's alright, I'd like to put together a list of all the participants past and present. As you reply with more information, I will re-edit this...

4 1 253

Started by bejjinks

• Product Diversity like in 2015

Hey there! Supporter for a few years now, keep up the great work! If I could request, can WR look into promo products like in WR2015 with the...

4 3 97

Started by LATravel

• Banned Countries

I understand why your print content doesn't get into Russia, but why Brazil?

9 0 213

Started by John RW

• Extended discount period technical error

The price of Luxury Hamper still hasn't been changed yet.

3 0 75

Started by GodneySpears

• Film in 12 parts

I guess 12 parts of 20 will give us 240 minuts, better than 2 moivies de 50 minuts, but wait a year to see the whole thing don't please anxious...

10 2 406

Started by emerson

• Awareness

I have said before that I believe that the calendar and films are very effective at getting across your message. It is an important message, and one...

7 2 69

Started by Lefkippus

• List of Rowers

Hi, In the past you have obviously produced some great content and despite your collection of hot rowers we will all have our favourites (Jack H +...

26 3 747

Started by NottsWill

• Who were your favorites?

Just talk about some of your favorite rowers. My favorite was Chris K. I don't know if that's his real name and I don't know why I like him so much...

10 3 283

Started by bejjinks

• Australian visit

As one of your many fans from 'down under' I'm very curious about how your Australian visit last (southern) summer went. I saw the post on the site...

3 4 222

Started by Jarod

• Can't download october video

I don,t know if i'm only one with that problem but when I try to download the october video I get an error message

8 0 176

Started by kiaal

• Alumni content or event

The content the first few years was more conservative. Are there any additional film cuts or images from the earlier years i.e. 2012-2014 that would...

9 5 294

Started by Cameron

• AMEX incorrectly listed as payment option

It is rather unpleasant to go through the motions of making a purchase and using the American Express card option only to be told at the end that...

5 0 72

Started by PWCMD

• Warwick Rowers / Sport Allies

I've been a supporter since 2013 and appreciate all the work that the group has done to promote inclusivity, embrace diversity and encourage...

2 0 97

Started by Canadabeach

• WR Calendars impact on a rowers personal life

Just a thought of concern here. I started supporting your cause(s) when it still was a fun local initiative for fund raising. I get the impression...

1 2 170

Started by Johannes Swagers

• account ploblem

I've made a purchase, but I can not access my account to confirm the order. There is no more link on the site to access the account. Emerson.

5 0 109

Started by emerson

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.