You need to be logged in to send an email.
Forum Terms & Rules
Terms of Service and Rules
LAST UPDATED ON 6 JANUARY 2018
YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS (21 YEARS IN PLACES WHERE 18 YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY).
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of this web site forum ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted expresses the views of their author only.
You agree not to use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains images or videos of minors, depicts rape, objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members or volunteers. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
We respect the intellectual property rights of all parties, and reserve all rights regarding repeat copyright infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
1 This document applies to all sections of WR Members’ Forum including but not limited to text, images, attachments, links, videos, galleries, chat rooms, conversations, groups, and blogs.
◦ You must be 18 years old or older to view WR Members’ Forum.
◦ Except in the case of couples, you may not share your account with anyone.
◦ You must provide your correct date of birth.
◦ Avatars cannot contain strong nudity.
◦ If the image is a photo of a person, the gender of the person in the avatar should reflect your own gender.
◦ Avatars may be moderated and you will be notified if your avatar is approved or rejected.
◦ Flooding and other forms of spam are not allowed.
◦ No copyright infringement.
◦ Senseless or unrecognizable content is not allowed.
◦ Copyrighted images are not allowed unless you have permission of the owner to publish them - this includes implicit permission where the owner has shared such content on social media for promotional purposes.
◦ Images of Minors are not allowed. Both the uploading of, and the linking to, regardless of how innocent they are, is forbidden.
◦ Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.
◦ Illegal or Extreme content - Both posting content that is deemed illegal, or that which is extreme in the detailing of graphic, fictional accounts of non-consensual rape or other forms of violence. This includes links or any other methods used to direct members to off site material which depicts non-consensual rape or other forms of violence, or promotes other illegal activities.
◦ Content that has the potential of identifying a person, including yourself, such as phone numbers, Facebook links, addresses and such is not allowed.
◦ Harassment of, or threats against other members is strictly forbidden.
◦ Hate Speech will not be tolerated: Content whose primary purpose is to incite or promote hatred towards an identifiable group: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech
◦ Trolling is not allowed. Trolling covers a vast array of behavior but mainly revolves around members who consistently post in a manner which they know will upset others, members who insist on going off topic to serve their own agenda (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)
◦ Linking to sites used to defame this site or any of its members is not allowed - This includes links or any other methods used to direct members to off site material that in any way defames the site or its membership
◦ Accusing, suggesting or otherwise hinting that a member may not be of the gender they claim (for example, suggesting that a female member is actually male) will not be tolerated.
6 Advertisement and Personal Gain
◦ If you wish to advertise, you must contact the site owner for permission.
◦ You are not to offer goods or services in return for money, nor to offer money in return for goods or services.
◦ Members are permitted to link to their own non-profit sites/blogs, however these links must be confined to their signatures only.
7 In Addition to the above
◦ Any member may start a thread, in any section of the forum
◦ Any member may reply to their own thread started within any section of the forum
◦ Petty insults and name calling will not be tolerated.
◦ Discussions devolving into "fighting" will not be tolerated.
◦ Deliberately misquoting or removing sections of a quote to mislead others or change/remove the context will not be tolerated.
◦ Editing or adding to quotes in order to mislead others or change the meaning will not be tolerated.
◦ Thread titles and first posts are to encourage discussion. They should contain a link to the topic being discussed and the titles are to be as bias-free as possible.
9 Notwithstanding the above conditions, Warwick Rowers reserves the right to deny access to any member, at its sole discretion.
Smileys & People
Food & Drink
Travel & Places
Please paste your code into the box below: