Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

JimmyM
i purchased 2 days ago, and no download available! And cannot get a response from support....waste of money!
Quote 0 0
RVM85
The same thing for me ! I purchased today, no download available and response from support....😧😧😧
Quote 1 0
RVM85
hope that downloads will arrive in the next few days
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with our 2018 films, guys.  There are two films, and they have been available since last December, so there should not be a problem.  Which did you buy?

Also, Jimmy, what address did you use to write to support and when did you write?  As you can imagine, this is a very busy time of year for our support team, but I would like to know the details - we don't want to keep people waiting when something like this happens!

Similarly, RVM85, please let me know when you wrote to support.
Quote 0 0
Balmaseda
I think people are talking about the 2019 "preview" film that was meant to be available before Christmas.
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
The 2019 preview film will be ready for Christmas, as promised. 
Quote 1 0
JimmyM
Why does it indicate that it is in stock, if it actually is not available?
Quote 1 0
Sandy
Let's wait till Christmas ... Its just around the corner, so they can do a good quality job without the rush. 
Quote 0 0
RVM85
Exactly, I was talking about "the film subsricption" 2019, It's written "in stock", that's why I thought of a problem but if people say It will be available for christmas, We will wait a little longer... Have a nice day !
Quote 1 0
Jarod
The WR19 film subscription is a monthly film of behind the scenes footage. There will be 12 films. What we will be getting just before Christmas is a special 'preview' film to keep us going until we get the first regular film in January.
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
JimmyM wrote:
Why does it indicate that it is in stock, if it actually is not available?

We decided to remove all "pre-order" statuses, as delivery of content is imminent.  I can see that this was confusing, which was not our intention, and we apologise.  We are reviewing how to label our digital subscriptions for greater clarity.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.