Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Bryan
Hello,

I have ordered one of your calendars in November. Till this date i have not recieved it. I've sent numerous tickets to warwick support but after initial questions as to what's the problem, the support team stops responding. Is this the way you treat all your customers? The support team seems not to care at all. I'd like to get in touch with a competent person that could help me solve this issue. If not, then I guess I'll have to go on the legal path and try to solve it from this side. I'm tired of waiting. Be professional and respond.

Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Clyde
Hello Bryan, 

I also encouterd the same problem. Orderd a Calender a few months ago, payed, and never received any calender or track&trace code or what so ever. 

I also tried to get in contact on several ways. Non response at all! I am very unsatisfied from “such” a big company. I hope they will resolve the problem fast, this is not a way how to treath paying customers. 
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Bryan and Clyde

It breaks my heart to hear that you have not received your calendars.  We go to a lot of trouble to create a great calendar for you, and you pay out your hard-earned money because you like and respect what we do.  Then somebody in the middle lets us both down.

We have undoubtedly had problems with some aspects of the fulfilment this year, and I want you to know that we have been reviewing all aspects of customer service.  We have had several meetings with the fulfilment company and are replacing the customer services representative who has been dealing with our customers over the last six months.

In terms of your specific problems, can you both please write again to support@warwickrowers.org.  This is now being supervised by our business administrator, who will ensure that all queries are handled properly.

Thank you for your patience.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Hi Brian and Clyde

Thank you so much for your patience regarding your orders. 

I have now checked your orders and they have been picked up and collected by both of you 🙂

We hope you enjoy your orders

Thanks for your support guys... much appreciated 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.