Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

emerson
I've made a purchase, but I can not access my account to confirm the order. There is no more link on the site to access the account.

Emerson.
Quote 0 0
Mark Taylor-Mason
Yes I’m having a similar problem, trying to reset my password. I’m just not receiving any email to do this.

Mark
Quote 0 0
MatthijsRoest
Got the same problem!

Matthijs
Quote 0 0
Jan-Patrick
I have no problem  But I think the link has changed the position. It is now "My Account" in the menu:
  https://warwickrowers.org/index.php?route=account/login
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Sorry to hear that! Has Jan-Patrick's solution worked for other people?  It could be that something got moved around on our site as we set up the crowdfunder and forum, and made a few other tweaks.

Please post if you're still having a problem, peeps!
Quote 1 0
emerson
[QUOTE username=Angus_wr userid=5958952 postid=1305638623]Sorry to hear that! Has Jan-Patrick's solution worked for other people?  It could be that something got moved around on our site as we set up the crowdfunder and forum, and made a few other tweaks.

Please post if you're still having a problem, peeps![/   The problem was solved. Now there is a link MY ACOUNT.

Thank You.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.