Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Cameron
The content the first few years was more conservative. Are there any additional film cuts or images from the earlier years i.e. 2012-2014 that would ever be available? Have you considered hosting an alumni event that could be shot or filmed? I'm guessing there would be interest among the loyal subscribers...
Quote 5 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Cameron.  As you say, the project was more conservative in the early years, and this is what the guys signed up to.  We would therefore have to get new permissions from the alumni involved to show extra footage or images.  However, I share your belief that many of our supporters would love to see extra or new content featuring guys from our earlier years. It's something we are actively considering, but it's really down to the guys!
Quote 7 0
Jarod
There's one guy I'd love to see more of, though he was in the 2016 group rather than one of the really early ones. I think his name is Harry. He's on page 20 of the 2016 book.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
I remember Harry.  As I recall, he did not keep up rowing and I don't think we have much more of him than you have already seen in our films, downloads and Director's Cut.
Quote 0 0
melblad
Hi there - i have been following WR since 2013 - it would be great to get an update as to where some of the guys are now in terms of thier careers & also if being in the calendar maybe helped or hindered their careers
Quote 1 0
melblad
Hello fellow WR fans - im looking forward to 2019 but not sure how i feel about going to a monthly film download vs gettimg them all in december - are you able to tell us more about the guys that will be appearing - where are they from etc - im from australia so keen to hear how many aussie lads will be involved! cheers ML
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
melblad wrote:
Hi there - i have been following WR since 2013 - it would be great to get an update as to where some of the guys are now in terms of thier careers & also if being in the calendar maybe helped or hindered their careers

Hi, Melblad.  This is something that we are looking into!  I'm still in touch with most of the guys, and they are all still very much in touch with each other.  

To answer your other question, we have a wide range of guys this year - some returning and some new, including Robbie Manson - he's a Kiwi, but close, right!?
Quote 0 0
melblad
Hi Angus - thanks - good to hear you're still in touch with a lot of the guys- alas NZ is not close enough! i live in melbourne by the yarra river where a lot of university's have their rowing clubs - super hot guys - perhaps time for an aussie version "yarra rowers" = it looks like you have some twins in this years calendar - wow !
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Melblad - we are in touch with several rowing clubs in Melbourne, so you never know!
Quote 0 0
Cameron
Angus_wr wrote:
Hi, Cameron.  As you say, the project was more conservative in the early years, and this is what the guys signed up to.  We would therefore have to get new permissions from the alumni involved to show extra footage or images.  However, I share your belief that many of our supporters would love to see extra or new content featuring guys from our earlier years. It's something we are actively considering, but it's really down to the guys!
 Thanks so much for your reply. I'm very pleased to hear this is something being considered. Chris would be my first choice and I greatly appreciate you highlighting him on your Instagram feed. Keep up the great work!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.