Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

PWCMD
It is rather unpleasant to go through the motions of making a purchase and using the American Express card option only to be told at the end that that card is not supported.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Sorry to hear this, and I am looking into it.  I know that we have introduced a second payment processor alongside Paypal, and it could be that there are teething problems.  
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
PWCMD wrote:
It is rather unpleasant to go through the motions of making a purchase and using the American Express card option only to be told at the end that that card is not supported.

Hey PWCMD, Thanks for flagging this up, have you tried the third payment option, listed as STRIPE? If not, would you be so kind as to try that and let me know of any further issues? 

Thanks 
Mark
Web Support
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
We do accept Amex credit cards, but there appears to be a problem with processing this card through Paypal at the moment.  

Our tests suggest that Amex users will be able to use their cards by selecting the Stripe processing option, and we will be grateful for feedback from Amex users.
Quote 0 0
PWCMD
Thanks.  That worked.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
PWCMD wrote:
Thanks.  That worked.

Excellent, thanks for the feedback and glad you managed to checkout in the end.

Thanks for the support :-)

Mark
Web Team
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.