Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

fanshawe
Book 'X' has arrived, and thank you to Angus and Louise at Support for finally ensuring this happened.
Regards, John
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Glad it arrived, thanks for the patience and support.

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0
YG
Hi 

I still DID NOT receive my book which i pre-ordered in Oct!  the order number is. order 118991.

I know there was messed up with DHL in Dec and Jan. I did not receive a note from them for my delivery. it has been returned to you in Jan. 😭

I have been told that you will send a replacement on the 21st Jan.

I DID NOT receive anything from you!!! Not a tracking number! Not a message to say you have re-sent the book! 

What is this customer services?!

It has been so long!!!

Could someone contact me for this?

A very very disappointment customer😡😡😡😡😡

Ying 

Quote 0 0
Patrick
YG wrote:
Hi 

I still DID NOT receive my book which i pre-ordered in Oct!  the order number is. order 118991.

I know there was messed up with DHL in Dec and Jan. I did not receive a note from them for my delivery. it has been returned to you in Jan. 😭

I have been told that you will send a replacement on the 21st Jan.

I DID NOT receive anything from you!!! Not a tracking number! Not a message to say you have re-sent the book! 

What is this customer services?!

It has been so long!!!

Could someone contact me for this?

A very very disappointment customer😡😡😡😡😡

Ying 

Hi Ying,

My sincere apologies for the issues you are experiencing. This is definitely not the service we want to provide and we are working hard on resolving the issues we had with third parties. 

I will check in regarding your resent order and make sure you get an update from customer service ASAP. I will also flag up your case in our next meeting tomorrow.

Any questions in the meanwhile, please do not hesitate to PM me anytime.

Again, apologies for the issues.
Quote 0 0
David
I am also waiting to received WR19, which I bought in November 3018.  davthor
Quote 0 0
Patrick
David wrote:
I am also waiting to received WR19, which I bought in November 3018.  davthor

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

Did you already open a support ticket? If you can share your order number, I can bring this up with support to look into this.

Thanks,
Patrick
Quote 0 0
David
Here is my order number:  #121582
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
David wrote:
Here is my order number:  #121582

Thank you David!
I have emailed you 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.