Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Jarod
At what time of the month is the content accessed via the QR codes made available?

I've been able to access the January calendar images via the QR code but when I try to use the February QR code I get a message that the page does not exists (404 error).

I only used the January QR code a few days ago because I didn't know you could get the images for all 10 calendars until I received an email from you.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
The QR content should be available from the beginning of each month. I will flag up that there may be a problem with the Feb content. 

Thanks.
Quote 1 0
Lanavis
I'm probably overlooking something very simple, but do you download the images of the previous calendars via the QR Code? Clicking on the pictures and titles, e.g. "WR13 January", do nothing. Additionally, I can't find any download links on the page. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Scanning the QR code with your phone should result in a web link which you can tap on to access the images via your phone's browser. Alternatively, make a note of the URL and type it into your laptop's or desktop's browser. That's what I did. If you want to save the images you need to save them one-by-one. On your phone, if it's Android, touch and hold your finger on each image and select download image from the menu that appears. If you're using a computer with a mouse, right-click on each image and select 'save image' or similar depending on your browser.
Quote 0 1
Jarod
Is there an update on the February QR code images? I've scanned the codes for some of the other months and the links take me to web pages that appear to just be awaiting that month's content. February is the only one that comes up with a 404 error. It appears that the URL of the page where the February content is sitting does not match the URL embedded in the QR code.
Can you please check?
Thanks.
Quote 0 1
g4fmw
Almost at the end of the month and still the link from the QR code for Feb hasn't been fixed and to make matters worse customer support appear to have gone to ground and are ducking the issue by not replying to emails.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
I've managed to find the URL where the February images are located. I don't know whether I'm allowed to publish it here so I won't at this stage. If you scan some of the QR codes for other months you'll see that the format of the URL varies a bit. I tried different addresses until I got the right one. I have emailed support and asked them to move the content to the correct URL so we'll see what happens.
Quote 0 1
warwickrowers
Hi Jarod 

Can you inbox me the URL for the QR code and we will get this organised for you 🙂
Quote 0 0
Jarod

Hi Jarod 

Can you inbox me the URL for the QR code and we will get this organised for you 🙂

I sent an email to Warwick Support a short while ago.

Quote 0 1
warwickrowers
Jarod, I see the issue can you retry now please? 

Thanks 
Quote 0 0
Jarod
The February QR code works now.
Quote 0 1
g4fmw
What about the April ones?

All I'm getting on the link is

April QR Code Update

Quote 0 0
g4fmw
What is happening about the monthly extras accessed via a QR code?

Is it really so difficult to have the relevant site go live on the first of the month?
Quote 0 0
g4fmw

Ooops!
The page you are looking for seems to be missing. Perhaps searching can help.

This is the current status of the QR link for April

SEARCH
Quote 0 0
Jarod
The April QR code update now appears to be available, although the images are much smaller than in previous months. Previously, scanning the QR code took me to a page that was headed April QR Code Update but did not contain any images. The 404 error may have occurred while the page had been taken offline to be updated. Hopefully it now works for everyone.
Quote 0 1

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.