Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

kiaal
I don,t know if i'm only one with that problem but when I try to download the october video I get an error message  2018-10-12 (1).png 
Quote 0 0
rking61
Same thing happens with me -- both versions.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
This has happened to me in the past and if I wait a day the problem is fixed. I wonder if the file appears in the list before it's actually ready to be downloaded. That is, while it's still uploading to the server.
Quote 0 1
Jarod
Have just logged in to the website and checked the downloads. The file size for all three versions of the October video is '339B'. Based on previous videos having a file size in 'MB' or 'GB' I imagine that means that the file is only 339 bytes. Whilst the file is listed as available for download it appears that the video has not yet been uploaded to the server. That or the link to the file is broken.
Quote 0 1
Jarod
Have reported the problem via the contact form. Hopefully it will be fixed quickly.
Quote 1 1
Clabbish
It´s a little strange that no one from WR has responded on this matter. Jarod, have you had any response on your report??
Quote 0 0
Jarod
It's the weekend. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
Quote 0 1
GodneySpears
I think those films are supposed to be ready after 15th of each month. 
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Hi All, The October content is now ready and in your accounts, generally speaking as soon as it appears in the downloads it should be ready, but sometimes the Digital Watermarking [that we sadly have to use to ensure the content is protected] can mean there is a slight delay before its ready. 

Enjoy! 

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.