Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

darkwolf
i bought the director cut video for 2018.  but when i download it was all 2017 video..but when i send so many email to ask them to rectify,  they never got it fix.. always keep telling me someone will get in touch to resolve it but no one it.  i gave them the screen shot and all the info they needed
Quote 0 0
Jarod
darkwolf wrote:
i bought the director cut video for 2018.  but when i download it was all 2017 video..but when i send so many email to ask them to rectify,  they never got it fix.. always keep telling me someone will get in touch to resolve it but no one it.  i gave them the screen shot and all the info they needed

The director's cut videos are previously unseen footage for the WR17 calendar shoot. That is what they are supposed to be.
Quote 0 0
RVM85
I subscribed to the "Director’s cut" package last April for one year but since December, that is 2 months I receive nothing! Problem? Thanks for coming back
Quote 0 0
Pammy
RVM85 wrote:
I subscribed to the "Director’s cut" package last April for one year but since December, that is 2 months I receive nothing! Problem? Thanks for coming back

yes because is end in december 2018, 9 months of videos no janyuary and not february, now in 2019 have the 2019 ediction subscrission
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.