Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

bonewiler
Hi. First off I like to say thank you for the amazing work you are doing with Sport Allies.

As far as the main reason for this post, if possible, it would be nice on the Downloads page that the column called "Date Added" be changed to "Date Purchased" and a new column called "Date Added" actually contain the date the content became available to the subscriber to download. It would also be useful to have the content listed in descending order of the date the content was available for download with the newest content always available at the top.

I have been a supporter/subscriber for a few years now and currently have five pages of items in my Downloads area. During the past year with my crowd funding purchase and the subsequent Director's Cut purchase, I am constantly searching through the downloads area to get to the added content. The latest monthly Director's Cut still appears on page 1 but the latest monthly Bonus Images and QR Code Update are now on page 3. It would be great if the newest content, by availability date not purchase date, was always at the top of the list.

Just some thoughts. Thanks!
Quote 10 0
dncnbwrs
Wholeheartedly agree!
Quote 1 0
melblad
good idea = like you i have about 5 pages in my download area - mmmm looks like we're big fans!!
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Thank you, Bonewiler!  This is exactly the sort of helpful feedback I'm looking for.  I've asked our IT team to look at this, so hopefully we can make downloads more manageable!
Quote 2 0
warwickrowers
Hey All,

With the introduction of more digital content and the monthly QR updates, the downloads page has certainly become more populated, I am reviewing this and will be adding some filters so you can filter the list by year, type (QR, film, image) etc and will be looking to launch the feature update ASAP.

Regards
Mark
Wed Support 
Quote 3 0
Jon
Is there any way one can get an email when the monthly subscriptions content becomes available? Sometimes I'm not sure whether I've seen it yet or not...
Quote 1 0
warwickrowers
Jon wrote:
Is there any way one can get an email when the monthly subscriptions content becomes available? Sometimes I'm not sure whether I've seen it yet or not...

You should get an email, can you PM me your email address and I will check it out?

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978
I was going to suggest looking at revamping the naming/numbering scheme to perhaps YYMMRes (type) so they might more naturally flow.
e.g. 18014K  18011080 18010720 Then the Film name - UK, Spain, US, AUS, etc. and similarly for the picture packs.
I did similar as I downloaded my purchases last Fall Winter.  The monthly QRs would be 1801QR 1802QR, etc.
Quote 1 0
Patrick
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the feedback. We are currently doing a lot of work to improve the entire website. This includes a completely new and better organized download area.

With the amount of digital content we release at this point, we are aware that the current download area does not provide the experience we want to deliver anymore. We hope to roll out a lot of updates over the next few weeks.

Your feedback is much appreciated and we can't wait for you to see the new download area! 
Quote 2 0
John RW
This year was far better with your update. The last 2 years you have been off-line for several days to update. So I look forward to an easier to negotiate download area, and perhaps an email alert?
Quote 0 0
Patrick
John RW wrote:
and perhaps an email alert?

Actually, you should already be getting an email notification. Anyone else having this issue?

I'll flag it up with the IT guys.
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
I haven't received anything saying my order is on it's way.
Quote 0 0
dncnbwrs
Patrick wrote:

Actually, you should already be getting an email notification. Anyone else having this issue?

I've never received an email notification about either of the monthly subscriptions.
Would be great to get that sorted out, if possible.
Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Chbear
Patrick wrote:

I'll flag it up with the IT guys.

I also don't get email alerts except the yearly marketing emails about the new calendar.
Quote 0 0
John RW
No. No alerts.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.