Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

rp
Are Feb images meant to be downloadable yet?
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Patience, patience.

It's still only the 2nd of February and a Saturday at that (7.30 am on a Saturday in the UK as I write this). I would not be starting to wonder whether something was amiss until at least the middle of next week.
Quote 1 1
Tricky22
I wish they would sort out the "date added" date, my Jan 2019 says 30/10/2018....make seeing new content difficult to spot. 
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Agreed, Tricky. I know we are working on presenting the downloads in a more accessible, logical way.

I believe Feb images and QR code content have been served - I sent them over to the IT team early last week. 
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
Not yet but like Jarod, I'm patient.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Angus_wr wrote:
Agreed, Tricky. I know we are working on presenting the downloads in a more accessible, logical way.

I believe Feb images and QR code content have been served - I sent them over to the IT team early last week. 

I imagine you have a lot of subscribers and only a few people adding the monthly items to everyone's account. Based on my experience, and other posts in the forum, it seems to take several days for everyone's account to be updated.
Quote 0 1
warwickrowers
Hi All,

Image subscribers (and associated products) have had the following downloads added to their account: 
WR19 February Image Subscription.zip
WR19 Magazine.pdf

Regards
Mark
Quote 1 0
bejjinks
Got them. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Another great set of images. Thank you.
Quote 0 1

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.