Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

emerson
I guess 12 parts of 20 will give us 240 minuts, better than 2 moivies de 50 minuts, but wait a year to see the whole thing don't please anxious people like me.
Quote 2 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Emerson If it helps, there'll be a bumper preview at Christmas to see you through the holidays!  And yes, there will be a lot more content than in previous years, so we think people will be pretty happy with the new presentation. 😊 
Quote 4 0
mike
Roughly, how long is the bumper preview? Also, I take it that it's gonna be as explicit as last years, for example.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
I've asked the editor to work on the basis of around an hour for the preview.  And yes, I hope our content will be at least as good as last year, hopefully better!  We like to aim higher every year...
Quote 3 0
Ebecilio
Angus_wr wrote:
I've asked the editor to work on the basis of around an hour for the preview.  And yes, I hope our content will be at least as good as last year, hopefully better!  We like to aim higher every year...

I am looking forward to the preview and the WR19 films. I am sure there will be many gorgeous locations where the films where shot. Since we had the warmest summer in about a hundred years I hope you haven't worn out the boys Angus!
Quote 0 0
Lanavis
I don't mind provided none of the videos are censored like most of the monthly videos for 2018 were. I still enjoyed them greatly, but since my access to them were part of the QR codes from he calendar, I was disappointed when I noticed that they were all censored.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Censored? I don't recall any of the director's cut videos being censored. There was no pixeling of genitalia like there was in the early videos. Please explain what you mean by censored.
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978
Jarod, the Director's Cut videos weren't censored but the QR videos were. 
Quote 0 0
Jarod
It appears that some, including Lanavis, have confused the QR videos with the director's cut videos. I am sure that the WR19 monthly videos will be uncensored as are the WR18 director's cut videos. I assume that the QR videos were censored because they could be accessed by pretty much anyone via the QR codes on the calendar. To get the full frontal content you have to pay more. I don't have a problem with that.
Quote 2 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Jarod.  That is absolutely correct - some people have been confusing 2019's film subscription with 2018's free QR updates, which were created for calendar buyers, primarily, though also made available to purchasers of other products.  

We want to be absolutely clear that the 2019 film updates will be along the lines of our main films, though with more content, as in the Director's Cut.  And that means that film fans will be very happy with this product!!

Jarod wrote:
It appears that some, including Lanavis, have confused the QR videos with the director's cut videos. I am sure that the WR19 monthly videos will be uncensored as are the WR18 director's cut videos. I assume that the QR videos were censored because they could be accessed by pretty much anyone via the QR codes on the calendar. To get the full frontal content you have to pay more. I don't have a problem with that.
Quote 0 0
Pammy
me too i have confused in the first digital subsc only photos and vimeo censorp video, in the second subscrission only video and all free
Quote 0 0
man o man
When will the December 2019 WR be available to download....Only ten (10) 
till Christmas?
Quote 0 0
man o man
When will the December posting of the  2019 WR Calendar Video be available to download....Only ten (10) till Christmas?
Quote 0 0
damiena
Hi everyone, 

Am i the only one who doesn’t have the December director’s cut or the video has not been uploaded yet ?

Thxx
Quote 0 0
Pammy
[QUOTE username=damiena userid=5968267 postid=1306553510]Hi everyone, 

Am i the only one who doesn’t have the December director’s cut or the video has not been uploaded yet ?

Thxx[/QUOTE
Hi damiena me too,  i talk about the subscrission videos of the years 2018 not 2019, yes to mee is not arrived, i control best if is happend
Director's Cut - October 720p
675.1MB
12/09/2018

Director's Cut - November 4k
2.21GB
12/09/2018

Director's Cut - November 1080p
1.11GB
12/09/2018

Director's Cut - November 720p
504.29MB
12/09/2018

WR18 England Film 720p
1.71GB
04/12/2017

WR18 England Film 1080p
3.87GB
04/12/2017

WR18 England Film 4k
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.