Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

christian_austria
When are the films 2019 available for download?
Quote 0 0
Pammy
december
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Angus has said that there will be a film made available before Christmas for those who purchased the 2019 monthly subscription. Then there will be one film available each month. As I understand it, there will be no films like the England and Spain films of prior years. The footage that would have been included in such films will be incorporated into the monthly films, with much, much more of course.
Quote 0 0
PWCMD
It is now 22/12/18 with Christmas just three days away.  Are we expecting our Christmas film to be delivered by Santa on Christmas Day?
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
The film is finished and is just being graded right now.  We expect it to go out on Monday at the latest, in time for Christmas as promised. 
Quote 5 0
damiena
Quick updade: the film has been uploaded on my account thank you for that. 

It lasts one hour long as explained by Angus and as espected the rowers and for this years the twins are really not shy. 

PS: last time i checked the 1080p was not working / I don’t know if the IT team meant to send an email to let us know that the preview was available but i got nothing as such. 

Merry Christmas / Holiday season everyone
Quote 0 0
SDHD
I don't seem to be able to log into my account and the password reset e-mail doesn't seem to be working so still haven't been able to download any new content. :-(
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
SDHD wrote:
I don't seem to be able to log into my account and the password reset e-mail doesn't seem to be working so still haven't been able to download any new content. :-(

Can you inbox me your email please? I will take a look...

Mark
Quote 0 0
pallegrosse
Any news for the first video of January?
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
It has been watermarked and is ready to go. Should be on accounts any moment now. :-)
Quote 3 0
Clabbish
Anyone seen it yet?
Quote 0 0
rp
Nothing in my accout...
Quote 1 0
JimmyM
Not in mine either...there momentarily means something different to them!
Quote 0 0
Pammy
not yet in my account.
Quote 0 0
rp
Angus_wr wrote:
It has been watermarked and is ready to go. Should be on accounts any moment now. :-)

Still nothing showing in my Account? Should we be flagging IT like with Dec's video?
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.