Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Jon
I was told by customer support that I didn't buy a calendar with a prompt response to my email inquiry. I have since sent 4 or 5 subsequent emails asking what the "Double Dates" is, if not a calendar, and they don't seem to care to respond.
My forum question, other than does anyone else feel they are being ignored, is: to those who purchased the Double Dates, is this not a calendar? The description of that crowdfunder feature is no longer on the site. 

Can anyone help?
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Jon wrote:
I was told by customer support that I didn't buy a calendar with a prompt response to my email inquiry. I have since sent 4 or 5 subsequent emails asking what the "Double Dates" is, if not a calendar, and they don't seem to care to respond.
My forum question, other than does anyone else feel they are being ignored, is: to those who purchased the Double Dates, is this not a calendar? The description of that crowdfunder feature is no longer on the site. 

Can anyone help?

Hi Jon, 

Absolutely includes a calendar, can you inbox me your order number so I can take a look please.
Quote 0 0
Jon
118415 is my order #.
Quote 0 0
Jon
Still no resolution. Please help! Where is my calendar???
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, Jon.  I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had a resolution to this.  I will take this up with the team to find out what is going on.
Quote 0 0
Jon
Thank you for looking into this.
Quote 0 0
Jon
I see that others are experiencing this same issue. I do hope that I will get my calendar. Your customer service clearly needs some attention. I don't understand why someone hasn't just sent out another calendar at this point. It's nice to know you are hearing me, but action needs to be taken. 🙂
Quote 0 0
Patrick
Jon wrote:
I see that others are experiencing this same issue. I do hope that I will get my calendar. Your customer service clearly needs some attention. I don't understand why someone hasn't just sent out another calendar at this point. It's nice to know you are hearing me, but action needs to be taken. 🙂

Hi Jon,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

We have just discovered that there have been internal problems with the courier company responsible for our deliveries, and this has caused some of our items to be delayed at a remote depot. These problems have unfortunately been beyond our control, but the lack of response from our customer service team is clearly our responsibility, and I want to apologize for this. 

In direct response to customer feedback, we are currently restructuring our customer service.

I forwarded and escalated your issue again. Should you not have heard back, please do not hesitate to write back or PM me directly.
Quote 0 0
Rockoff132
How do I go about ordering a 2019 calendar of the Warwick Rowers? I can't seem to find the right place on the net to place my order?

Thanks for your help.

Rock
Quote 0 0
Patrick
Rockoff132 wrote:
How do I go about ordering a 2019 calendar of the Warwick Rowers? I can't seem to find the right place on the net to place my order?

Thanks for your help.

Rock

Hi Rockoff,

Here you go:

2019 Calendar
2019 Signed Calendar
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Jon wrote:

Hi Jon 

Thank you for your patience with delivery of your calendar. We really do apologise that you had to wait so long for your calendar and response from customer services! I have noticed that delivery was finally made of your calendar... yey 🙂 

I just wanted to say that we really appreciate all of your custom and feedback, we are always aiming to improve our services going forward
Thank for all your support guys!!
Quote 0 0
Jon
I did receive my calendar, thanks muchly!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.