Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

will

Warwick Rowers, you should take action about this
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Thank you very much for bringing these to our attention, Will!  We really appreciate it and are taking action to have this content removed.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
I used to come across the occasional Warwick Rower image in a couple of blogs on tumblr and sent through a message to Support when I did so. I never heard back so don't know what happened, though all adult content has now been removed from tumblr as far as I know.
One image I saw that intrigued me was a version of the photo that was used as one of the art prints - the guys on the dock, backs to the camera, being showered with water from a fire hose. In the image I saw on tumblr the guys were facing the camera, genitals uncovered. I didn't recall seeing that image before and looked through the 2015 photo sets and couldn't find it. In the 'firemen' set of images the guys either have their backs to the camera or are covering themselves with their hands. There are a few more images in the 'special bonus pack' but not that one. It did make me wonder if someone involved in the shoot was responsible. Full-frontal nudity was starting to make an appearance in 2015 but it was still the exception.
Quote 0 0
John RW
Why are Amir and Jacob mentioned in this?
Quote 0 0
Jarod

John RW wrote:
Why are Amir and Jacob mentioned in this?

I imagine that Angus has sent a message to Amir who is going to deal with the matter. He posted it on here so will and anyone else who reads this thread will know that something is being done. It appears from the context of the message that Jacob used to deal with such matters.

Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Whoops! That was meant for Amir, so didn't mean to post here, but Jarod is absolutely right! 
Quote 0 0
John RW
Thanks Angus and Jarod. I sometimes get lost in the thread of a topic and thought I had missed something. Re the topic, about 2 years ago I saw 2 full and uncensored WR films, WRs14 and 15, I think, on You Tube. It surprised me because of You Tube's usual censorship rules, but I did assume WRs had given them permission. I went looking for them when I saw this topic, but couldn't find them, so I assume they have been removed.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.