Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

NottsWill
Hi,

In the past you have obviously produced some great content and despite your collection of hot rowers we will all have our favourites (Jack H + Tristan).

I think it’d be great to have a list of rowers who are participating this year. The ideal would be a face pic of everyone to go with their name but I know this is easier said than done.

I normally purchase most of your content but to help me make my choice it’d be great to know if my favourite rower was returning or who the new guys are.
As at the moment I’m currently pausing the short video you have released so I can see the new/returning faces.

Would everyone else like a list of participants?
Quote 3 0
DeanMann
A list of rowers would be nice to have.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
I can give you a list of guys who will be in the new WR content:

Lucas (fourth calendar)
Jorge (second calendar)
Felix (second calendar)
Amir (second calendar)
James (second calendar)
Herne (second calendar)
Alex (guest star)
Sebastian (guest star)
Robbie Manson (Olympic rower and current world record holder for men's single sculling)
Alex(second calendar)
Joseph (second calendar)
Vittorio (guest star)
Nacho (first calendar)

For the first time in the calendar this year, we give names of all the guys in each image, from left to right, so you can always see who is who. I'll also try to post some pics of the guys on here over the next few days.  I don't have access to all my pics right now as I'm in NYC for RuPaul's DragCon - with Lucas and Ryan, from 2015!  Anyone remember Ryan?

Quote 3 0
jeff
Ryan! Where're my heart pills? *swoon*
Quote 0 0
melblad
thanks angus - great to get a list of the guys - who are the twins!
are you able to post head shots of the guys & of course any othter checky shots you may have!!
Quote 3 0
emerson
I am also very curious to see more of these twins.

Quote 2 0
Angus_wr
The twins are Alex and Sebastian, and you are going to love them both in still images and on film - they are two of the most charming young men I've ever met, and you know I've met quite a few over the last ten years!!

Alex was on the same course as Lucas at a Madrid university when they were both doing a year out from their regular schools.  They are both athletes, though not in rowing - that is something we're planning to work on.....

There will be lots of the twins in our book, including exclusive shots that won't be seen elsewhere.  The book is in production now for delivery by Christmas!  
Quote 1 0
Sandy
I think you missed Alfie from the list ...  
Is there any more besides those listed ? 

Thanks 
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Sandy wrote:
I think you missed Alfie from the list ...  
Is there any more besides those listed ? 

Thanks 
. You are so right! My apologies to Alfie, who has been one of our very best models since his debut in WR17. For me, he has one of the most perfect bodies I’ve ever photographed, and is always happy to go the extra distance to show it to us all. A generous spirit with a big heart.
Quote 0 0
melblad
Alfie is definately one of my favourites - a great body & a great xxxx - oh what a shame no gabriel - when i first saw him i wasnt sure but over time he has grown on me = esp with the extra montly pics
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Guys, I passed your messages onto Gabriel.  He said it made his day!  He is still very keen to be involved, so you may not have seen the last of him yet...
Quote 0 0
GregoryBS
I have been a subscriber since the early days of the films. I enjoy looking at such spectacular bodies and hearing the guys explain what the project means to them. I also think the effort to make the films look fresh and different every year is a real tribute to Malcolm and his dedication to the team and the mission of Sports Allies. The evolution of the films from the awkward placement of hands to full nudity is a movement from doing something that seems slightly naughty to proclaiming that the human body is beautiful and nothing to be ashamed of. Great artists throughout history have taken that approach, while those less accepting have come along after them and attached fig leaves. My one suggestion is that it would be great to see fully nude returns from men like Chris, Laurie, Paddy, Ryan, Lee and Matt. I would like to know what they are doing now, see how they look as they have gotten a few years older, and hear them say what the project and the rowing club still means to them. 
Quote 5 0
jeff
I  second that. Not even Michaelangelo conceived a human form more perfect than Matt. Sorry, David 😉 
Quote 1 0
mike
Angus_wr wrote:
I can give you a list of guys who will be in the new WR content:

Lucas (fourth calendar)
Jorge (second calendar)
Felix (second calendar)
Amir (second calendar)
James (second calendar)
Herne (second calendar)
Alex (guest star)
Sebastian (guest star)
Robbie Manson (Olympic rower and current world record holder for men's single sculling)
Alex(second calendar)
Joseph (second calendar)
Vittorio (guest star)
Nacho (first calendar)

For the first time in the calendar this year, we give names of all the guys in each image, from left to right, so you can always see who is who. I'll also try to post some pics of the guys on here over the next few days.  I don't have access to all my pics right now as I'm in NYC for RuPaul's DragCon - with Lucas and Ryan, from 2015!  Anyone remember Ryan?

Only 13? That doesn't seem that many compared with previous years? E.g. WR17 had 18 i believe?
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
jeff wrote:
I  second that. Not even Michaelangelo conceived a human form more perfect than Matt. Sorry, David 😉 

Haha! Yes, Matt is certainly one of the all time greats!  And he made a fantastic contribution behind the camera as well as in front of it, running our website and our relationship with the fulfilment company as well as handling supporter enquiries.  One of the cornerstones of the project, for sure, and while I'm not sure we'll ever get him back in front of the camera, I'm glad that he is very much a part of our archive of content.
Quote 2 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.