Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Lucas

Hi, I’m Lucas, one of the boys. I have been part of the project for over 3 years now and this will be the fourth calendar I feature in. I wanted to start by thanking you all for your amazing support over the years.

I’m also glad to see that this new forum we have put in place is giving some of you a space to chat, discuss but also give us valuable feedback on what we do.

I don’t know if you’ve seen, but we’ve just shared our latest #WR19 promo video and we are very proud of it. I am attaching the link here.

Let us know what you think of it, but also, if you think it’s great and the message worth spreading, we would be so thankful if you could share it on social media. Word of mouth from our supporters is our most valuable tool to get the message out there, and we are not changing the recipe for our 10th anniversary.

?fbclid=IwAR1leo_-iAwkdcyrot2U2BIQBpNcwlzVjQapg0N3REJBKPGshynJ6G_spBc

Quote 6 0
Johannes Swagers
Hi Lucas, I think it is a great promo video. It is all about the benefits of team sports, fun, inclusion, the Sport Allies cause, shot in beautiful surroundings both in Britain and abroad and you all look pretty fit, as usual. Nice to see some of the familiar faces supporting the WR project again, after having contributed their fair share already. Keep up that spirit guys en and enjoy your sport.
Quote 1 0
Jarod
Hi Lucas. Great, fun video. The flashbacks were great to see, but the new footage has really whet my appetite for WR19. I can't wait to see the images and films.
PS. I love the beard.
Quote 1 0
John RW
Hi Lucas, looking forward to the Australian photos and film footage. Looking good!
Quote 1 0
Lefkippus
Hi Lucas. I loved the trailer. You all look as if you are having loads of fun. And it all looks so natural. WR19 promises to be as good as ever!
Quote 1 0
bejjinks
Great video. I want more of that kind of video. I especially loved the action: jumping on a floating swan, climbing a tree, rowing, wrestling and punching a bag. Also loved the guys talking about how organized sports and being on a team are so beneficial everyone should be involved.
Quote 0 0
Andreas
Hi Lucas
A fantastic promo video.  It promises an exciting prospect for 2019. Can’t wait for the New Year to come around! P.S I like the beard but then you look good smooth as well as “au naturel”. It is great to see more body hair in evidence. With every good wish for the success of 2019.
Quote 0 0
guyh
Hi Lucas

I am writing from OutUK, a website aimed at gay men with features, news and information.

We did a feature for the past two years on your calendar and the rowing team.

We'd really like to do a follow-up feature about this year's calendar - including some pictures
and this promo video.

Can you please let me know how to obtain your 2019 Calendar Press Pack.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Guy@OutUK.com
Quote 0 0
Lucas
Thank you all for your feedback, it is very appreciated!!
Quote 0 0
John RW
But will it be shown at some stage unpixilated?
Quote 0 0
RJohns81
Great promo video!  Looking forward to the monthly installments!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.