Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Bill in Florida
Apparently there will be no "Making of" films for the 2019 calendar. I am very disappointed. I have purchased all of them beginning with the one for the 2012 calendar.  I do not feel comfortable in spending the amount being charged for the 2019 subscription.  Your incremental cost for providing the films is minimal since they are distributed by email download.  I hope that this is not a permanent change.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
The additional cost for the 2019 film subscription is because of what it will provide. Rather than 2 films of around an hour each, the 2019 subscription will provide 12 films of 4 hours in total. You can hardly expect to be charged the same amount when you're going to get twice as much footage. Maybe additional videos will be made available if there's enough demand. Collections of the best bits from the monthly films, maybe, for those who could not afford the subscription.
Quote 0 0
Bill in Florida
I most certainly understand that the 2019 film subscription is more expensive because more hours of films are being provided.  My point is that those of us who do not feel comfortable in purchasing it will be totally deprived of any films.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
I've posted this in another forum, but just in case someone sees this topic and is seeking an answer...

Just like iTunes and Amazon Prime, we plan to make monthly updates of both images and video available for individual purchase.

This way, people can spread their purchases over a year if they prefer, and can also wait to see reviews for individual releases before buying. 

The price in will be £9.99 or equivalent in EUR/USD for each individual episode. The episodes will only be available for purchase once they have been released, which is why we have not included these options in the shop yet.  

We will also be making available for purchase as a separate episode the special full-length introductory video for subscribers that gives a sneak peek at the year ahead, at a price to be determined.

As with magazines, this offers a considerable saving to annual subscribers while allowing others the option of an occasional purchase.

Quote 0 0
Sandy
Is the video of "happy birthday Madonna" will be part of the package ? 
Quote 0 0
Lucas

Sandy, the video of happy birthday Madonna is already available from our Vimeo channel!

Here is the link: 

Quote 1 0
John RW
But will it be shown at some stage unpixilated? Sorry posted this originally in wrong section.
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Does it really matter? Surely there are enough unpixellated videos to satisfy you.
Quote 0 0
Sandy
I saw the vimeo video but that is just a sample not the full version. 
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, All.  We cut the video down for Instagram because they have a max length, but the Vimeo version above is the full version.
Quote 0 0
Sandy
sounds good . thank u
Quote 0 0
John RW
Will it be in any of the monthly downloads?
Quote 0 0
Jarod
It's freely available to download from Vimeo for free.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.