Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Angus_wr
If you've been to the front page, you will have seen that we have now launched our tenth anniversary season.  We are celebrating with our best ever Crowdfunder.  

We've had a lot of fun putting our new calendar and our new products together for you - enjoy!!!

Here's a poster pic of our special guest star, Olympic rower and current world record holder for men's single sculls, Robbie Manson. 

Robbie is probably one of the most elite LGBT athletes in the world, and he wanted to show how much the message of the Warwick Rowers means to him as a gay man.   It's an incredible honour for us to have the world's fastest rower get naked for our project!

Angus
Quote 2 0
guyh
Hi Angus

I am writing from OutUK, a website aimed at gay men with features, news and information.

We did a feature for the past two years on your calendar and the rowing team.

We'd really like to do a follow-up feature about this year's calendar - including some pictures and your promo video.

Can you please let me know how to obtain your 2019 Calendar Press Pack.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Guy@OutUK.com
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.