Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

RVM85
Hi, I forgot my password on my Warwick account. I have sent a password reset on my mailbox several times, but unfortunately I do not receive this email and I can no longer access my account and my purchases. Thank you for your help
Quote 0 0
Jarod
As far as I know it's an automated process and the reset email came through immediately when I had to do it. Is it possible that the email address that you are entering is incorrect? You should also check your junk mail as some email or mail scanning programs will treat this sort of email as spam unless told otherwise.
Quote 0 0
RVM85
I agree that it's an automatic system! That's why I am writing to you! my email appears correct in the data bank (I receive comm from Warwick), no mail ends up in my mailbox, or in spam or unwanted... In addition I read identical problems on the forum,
short no access to my account... Thank you for your help!!
Quote 0 0
RVM85
And my bank account was debited €107.99, My account is very real !!
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, RVM85.  Sorry to hear this!  I will ask the IT people to look at this. 
Quote 1 0
Edens87
I also can’t reset my password. Tried a few times but I am not receiving an email. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Merry Xmas to all xx
Quote 0 0
m.w.bailen
I needed a reset and I have been waiting 24 hours for email - it has not yet been received. Please advise. 
Quote 0 0
RVM85
The same thing for me... never received an email for reset password, so I can go anymore on my acount with all  downloads available !! It's why it's inconceivable for me to open a new account !! Thanks to the support to find solution !! 
Quote 0 0
RVM85
I repeat my request, having no news of the support or received the famous mail that will simply allow me to have a new password. having tried all the supports I unfortunately feel that everyone cares !!
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
RVM85 wrote:
I repeat my request, having no news of the support or received the famous mail that will simply allow me to have a new password. having tried all the supports I unfortunately feel that everyone cares !!

Can you inbox me your email and I will take a look right away.

Thanks
Mark
Quote 0 0
RVM85
No News... Good News...??!! I Hope !!
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Hi RVM, I have removed your email address from this public forum and inboxed you a new password....

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.