Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

ChrisMCarol
Hi all,

I would like to introduce the idea to invite Tom Daley for the next calendar shooting.
Tom is a beautiful young gay man and he would be the ideal candidate for your campaign.

I´m looking forward to his answer.

Cheers
 Chris
Quote 0 0
NottsWill
I can’t deny that I would be for this but what is Tom’s connection to rowing?
Quote 1 0
ChrisMCarol
Watersport is watersport (ok, I want to see him naked) ;-)
Quote 0 0
Pammy
i prefere to see Elton John take part at the project, he can take part at the phootoshooting like a cameramen.
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
I don't care about his connection to rowing. Does he fit Sport Allies? He seems to.
Quote 0 0
NottsWill
Sport Allies is a good reason.
Im sure he’s probably been asked loads to do a nude shoot in magazines. So you’d need a genuine reason for him to do anything.
I’ll let you put it to both parties haha
Quote 0 0
PVogt
Though Tom Daly would be a great idea, especially with him being gay and from the UK, I suspect he is too much of a "celebrity" status to agree to it. IF he happened to agree to it I would think he would keep the bits covered as Robbie did. Still...never hurts to ask! 
Quote 0 0
Pammy
For me a good idea is put a drag queen all dressed with the naked rowers, with a drag queen the scene probabilly was  more hot a funny, one of my favourite is the australia Courtney Acts she want rapresented Australia at the next eurovision song contest. Other option is Ru Paul she is funny too. With a drag in stage can happened more interesting, sexi and comic situation, and last but not the least the drag queen can talk about homophoia, and their experience.
Quote 0 1
Lefkippus
I don't know that I can think of anything more inappropriate
Quote 2 0
PVogt
Lefkippus ..  is your statement referring to the poster or to Pammy?!
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
I was talking about the involvement of 'drag queens' as Pammy puts it
Quote 4 0
bejjinks
It depends on the drag queen. Ru Paul isn't a good choice because she already gives people the wrong impression. She gives the impression that all gay people are theatrical. Stereotypes are harmful.
Quote 1 0
Madala
Lefkippus wrote:
I was talking about the involvement of 'drag queens' as Pammy puts it

I totally agree.  The calendar is not a "gay" calendar, it is a collection of mates who are teammates and comfortable being around each other naked.  They don't care if their mate is gay or straight, because sex or sexuality is completely irrelevant to being active in the sport.  Adding in drag queens might be good for a laugh, but completely change the tone. 
Quote 2 0
Lefkippus
Thanks Madala. You could not have put it better. The guys do a great job of promoting inclusiveness in sport. They need to continue doing what they do so well in the same spirit as they have used over the 10 years of the calendars
Quote 0 0
Pammy
I prefere see for the 2020 ediction other models like Pietro Boselli or Max Wyatt
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.