Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Amir

Hi, I'm Amir, one of the rowers and about to appear in my second book.  I wanted to welcome you all to this special forum for discussions about our books.

Our first book represented a big step for us.  For the first time we defied the conventions of implied nudity that govern the “naked calendar” to create a frank and uncensored record of our photoshoots, and it was not a decision that we took lightly. 

Following an amazing response from our supporters, the book has now become an integral part of what we do, perhaps even the crown jewel of our work.  It is within these pages that we can offer the most faithful and powerful demonstration of our commitment to making the world a more inclusive place.

Our books capture both the honesty and freedom that we experience during our shoots and, we hope, shows the depth of our commitment to equality.
Quote 4 0
GodneySpears
Really looking forward to the books. Although I think WR14-17's materials are more interesting and 'free' than WR18, I will still support this amazing cause for another year.
Quote 1 0
melblad
hey amir great to hear from you - so as a young guy how hard was it for you to make the call to get naked in front of a bunch of guysbut also the whole world?
Quote 2 0
Ricky
Just order my third book, I have book one and three I think I missed out two! That assumes this is the fourth? Also when are you intending to ship the 2018 books please?
Quote 2 0
Angus_wr
You definitely don't want to miss out on book two!  I love them all, and they are all different.  Yes, the new book will be our fourth, and we are calling it X to mark our tenth anniversary as a project.  Very hot pics from Australia, Italy, England and Spain - the most shoots we have ever done!!  We will aim, as usual, to get the book to everyone who orders in time by Christmas.
Quote 2 0
Ricky
Angus_wr wrote:
You definitely don't want to miss out on book two!  I love them all, and they are all different.  Yes, the new book will be our fourth, and we are calling it X to mark our tenth anniversary as a project.  Very hot pics from Australia, Italy, England and Spain - the most shoots we have ever done!!  We will aim, as usual, to get the book to everyone who orders in time by Christmas.
thanks can you still get book two then?
Quote 0 0
DonQuixote978
Ricky wrote:
thanks can you still get book two then?

Yes. Go to the store for other than 2019.
I bought books 1-3 plus the boys near the Avon limited edition print last fall. They were out of the limited edition Laurie but had lots of his posters on sale.
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.