Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

bejjinks
Just talk about some of your favorite rowers.

My favorite was Chris K. I don't know if that's his real name and I don't know why I like him so much but he was just so handsome. I wonder what he's doing now.
Quote 3 0
Jarod
In 2017 and 2018 my favourite is Jacob. He has the most amazing eyes, in addition to an incredible body.
In 2016 my favourite is Harry, who only appeared that year. The portrait on page 20 of the 2016 book is one of my favourite images from that year even though there's no nudity.
I discovered the Warwick Rowers in early 2015 and so that year's content was my first. Laurence is a favourite, though it was his last year, and it was also Tristan's first, he's also a favourite because he jumped in with both feet and always seems to really be enjoying himself.
Quote 1 1
John RW
My favourite was Tristan. He always brightened up any scene he was in, had a great sense of humour and fun, and was articulate.
Quote 3 0
Ricky
My favourite was definitely Matt. He had an amazing body and gorgeous eyes. I had the pleasure of meeting him as well for a private photo shoot as part of the first crowd funding package. His personality matched his good looks and it was a delight to meet him in person, such a lovely guy.
Quote 4 0
pallegrosse
My favourite rowers are:
1) Laurie (his bodie is just "pefect"!) I am so sorry he do not take part to the calendars, anymore!
2) Will - three legs. At the moment, he wins like  Mr Rower Hung.
3) Greg - the biggest balls I ever seen in my life! I'm proud of this guy because he is not shy to show them, even if (I think) they are not natural: I mean: my English is not good, so, when he did the interview, I did not understand if has some kind of problems (I hope not). But I think he is so brave to talk about this topic in a natural way (to encourage people to do check in).
If I am wrong, and they are natural, sorry for my mistake, mate! :-)
Quote 0 0
GodneySpears
Laurie, Tristan, Chris (the German one), Jacob, Will, James, Alfie
Quote 1 0
GodneySpears
Angus is also my favorite if you're not only asking about the rowers. He's very funny and very friendly!
Quote 1 0
emerson
Laurie and Paddy are my favorites of all times (Laurie  has face and body of a top model),Tristan and german Chris are also very handsome. Any extra material with them, like a directors cut film, will be apreciated. And sell, i gess.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Thank you, Godney!!  It's nice to be noticed.  :-)
Angus is also my favorite if you're not only asking about the rowers. He's very funny and very friendly!
Quote 1 0
Jarod
After viewing the latest director's cut I've been reminded of some more favourites from WR17. Lewis and Cian, although Cian has appeared in 2 other calendars - 2016 and 2018. Shame he's not in 2019. Who has appeared in the most? Lucas, Tristan, Will, someone else?
Quote 1 0
DonQuixote978
I'd have a hard time limiting my list. Certainly Tristan's playfulness and upbeat demeanor puts him right up there.
The others mentioned are all great - I knew of the Rowers but didn't get involved until last Fall, When I got very involved and purchased at least one of everything.  I shared a lot of Laurie with friends around the globe.
Quote 1 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.