Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Angus_wr
Hello, All

This week sees the launch of WR, a new way for subscribers to look at the images in our monthly downloads.

WR is an experiment for us, and we would love to hear your ideas on features and other content that you would like to see.

So please help us to make WR the magazine that you want to receive.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

Angus
Quote 0 0
John RW
Does this mean the e-magazine will replace the monthly image subscription?
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi, John. Good question and the short answer is no. This is a trial to see how we can add greater value for subscribers in the future, either as an additional or separate product, and there are no plans to replace the existing image download format.  
Quote 0 0
Andreas
Hi Angus
How does one access the WR magazine?
By the way, I think your WR19 digital products are turning out great!
Andreas.
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi Andreas. Thank you for the great feedback! That’s what makes it all worthwhile for me and for the boys!  

And apologies for the delay, everyone. The mag is ready to go, but we are still figuring out how best to deliver it to our subscribers - the platform we are using has changed the options in the last two weeks!
Quote 0 0
bejjinks
You've been having a lot of trouble lately with Warwick bailing on you, your delivery service messing up, and now your magazine platform changing the rules. I'm sorry and I think we need to stop complaining and offer our support as allies to help you get things straightened out.
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
Haha!  Thanks, bejjinks!  I really appreciate that.  

Some people have said I have the best job in the world, and it definitely has many good points, but I guess this proves that the reality is never quite as good as it might look!  And to borrow the title from one of my favourite French films, life is not a long, quiet river...
Quote 0 0
Lefkippus
There do seem to have been a lot of problems with the delivery service this year, but I am confident that they are doing their best to sort this out. Overall they do a great job, and will continue to have my support
Quote 1 0
Ricky
Not seen magazine yet is it out or are you still having problems?
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
I thought it had been served to accounts. I will check. 
Quote 1 0
Jarod

Angus_wr wrote:
I thought it had been served to accounts. I will check. 

It seems to take several days for new photo sets, videos etc to be posted to everyone's account.

Quote 0 1
warwickrowers
This is now live everyone!

Thanks
Mark
Quote 1 0
Ricky
Nope, stil have nothing is it meant to be in downloads or via mail?
Quote 0 0
Jarod
It should be in your download list, right under the February image file. It's called WR19 Magazine.pdf

Don't expect to see it at the top of your download list.

As it relates to your WR19 subscriptions, the date is the date you paid for your subscription.
Quote 0 1
Lanavis
I like it. It was nice going through the pages. Would it be possible to have interviews or short q&a's by current and past rowers in future magazine issues?
Quote 3 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.