Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

emerson
Dear warwickrowers, you must be very busy, but I would like to remind you of the December update of the WR18 Bonus Image Subscription. wr19 has been released, but wr18 content updates are still missing. December   15, Director’cut.

Thanks.

Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
emerson wrote:
Dear warwickrowers, you must be very busy, but I would like to remind you of the December update of the WR18 Bonus Image Subscription. wr19 has been released, but wr18 content updates are still missing. December   15, Director’cut.

Thanks.

Can you inbox me your email address so I can check your account please? The updates got added on Friday last week... 
Quote 1 0
Jarod

Can you inbox me your email address so I can check your account please? The updates got added on Friday last week... 

The most recent item in my download list is the November Director's Cut.
Quote 0 0
rp
I also don't have any new updates since the Nov Directors Cut. Inboxing you my email now 🙂
Quote 0 0
GodneySpears
It's the same for me as well. 
Quote 0 0
shug76
If the 2019 content was released this is also missing from my downloads section.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Good Morning from wet and rainy Warwick! 

I have checked the accounts that people have PMd me their email address, and here is a summary, if you dont fall into these categories or have any further issues, please drop a note to support@warwickrowers.org and we will check it out

WR18 Directors Cut Subscription - Downloads will be delivered to your account around the middle of each month, at the time of writing this, the December content is NOT available. 

WR18 Bonus Image Subscription - Decembers Image pack is in your accounts

The Image Subscription - this is a WR19 product and content will be available in the new year

Hope this helps! 

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0
teacher56hr
Thank you for the clear explanation🙂
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Still no December images in my account. I have sent an email to support for the second time.
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
Jarod wrote:
Still no December images in my account. I have sent an email to support for the second time.

Hi Jarod,

I emailed you back at 9:50 gmt, have you got it? Can you PM me your email address so I can look into this further please?

Regards
Mark
Quote 0 0
Pammy
for me all ok december image are all ok and are very hot
Quote 0 0
emerson
December images are ok now, Sorry about the bad english, i did not had time so i copyed directely from  google translator. Thanks, the images are great,
Quote 1 0
ThomasMKE
Still no December images for me either. And no one's responded to my customer support email after providing my order number two days ago
Quote 0 0
John RW
I've no images either but have a few hours ago sent off an email about it. Are downloads staggered, which might explain why some of us have it and others don't?
Quote 0 0
warwickrowers
ThomasMKE wrote:
Still no December images for me either. And no one's responded to my customer support email after providing my order number two days ago

Can you please PM me your email address so I can look into it... 
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.