Welcome to the Warwick Rowers Forum. Please note that customer support enquiries, for example regarding individual orders, should be submitted here

Jarod
Congratulations to Angus and the lads on the latest book. Another set of stunning images. I purchased the deluxe edition and love the gold and purple slip case. It looks terrific on my coffee table. Imagine my surprise when I slid out the book to see a full-frontal image on the cover. That was very unexpected.
I already have a new favourite for this year: the fellow on page 117. I don't recall seeing him in the calendar when I leafed through it so don't know his name. 
Quote 1 0
Angus_wr
Thank you, Jarod!  I really appreciate the feedback.  And that's Joseph on page 117 - I'll pass on your appreciation to him!!  He is a Warwick student (rowed last year but not anymore) and this is his second year doing the project
Quote 0 0
Jarod
Hi Angus. The January set of images has landed in my account and I wanted to start a thread about the WR19 image subscription (with a positive post). I am unable to click on the 'start new topic' button under the 'Subscriptions' category, however. I have been able to do so in other categories.
Quote 0 0
egfbtn
Hi, same here, looks like the category is restricted for all.

Also, I was wondering, are you rolling out the monthly updates in stages? I don't seem to have any new download links (January set of images) in my downloads section. 

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Angus_wr
Hi Guys. I’ve asked the team to fix this glitch. And everyone with an image sub should definitely have their download by now, so please message support if you don’t. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
egfbtn
Thanks Angus, I just messaged support ...

Also, I don't want to go without saying a big Thank You, not only for what you guys bring to your supporters again and again, but for all the work you do behind the scenes, I've been reading your posts re Warwick University and it's appalling to see their lack of support. This just shows how much work is left to do. Thanks for Sport Allies and for all the constant work you guys do to make the world a more tolerant place.
Quote 1 0
Patrick
Jarod wrote:
Hi Angus. The January set of images has landed in my account and I wanted to start a thread about the WR19 image subscription (with a positive post). I am unable to click on the 'start new topic' button under the 'Subscriptions' category, however. I have been able to do so in other categories.

Hi Jarod,

I just tested and the "Start New Topic" button appears in the Subscription category for me. Alternatively, you can start a new topic on the forum's main page and manually select a category from the dropdown.

If you are still seeing this issue, let me know so we can look into it further.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
egfbtn
Hi Patrick, the button was there before, but if you hover over it, it says "You don't have permission to start a new topic" or something like that. 

Cheers!
Quote 0 0
Patrick
egfbtn wrote:
Hi Patrick, the button was there before, but if you hover over it, it says "You don't have permission to start a new topic" or something like that. 

Cheers!

Hi egfbtn,

I see! Guess it worked for me because of the admin rights. I'll flag it up with IT. Thanks for the feedback!!
Quote 0 0
egfbtn
Patrick wrote:

Hi egfbtn,

I see! Guess it worked for me because of the admin rights. I'll flag it up with IT. Thanks for the feedback!!

Thanks for checking Patrick 🙂 ... if you could also check why I can't see this month's subscription downloads ... 😊. I had email support earlier.
Quote 0 0
Patrick
egfbtn wrote:

Thanks for checking Patrick 🙂 ... if you could also check why I can't see this month's subscription downloads ... 😊. I had email support earlier.

No worries! Will do!

Did you purchase with the same email registered here on the forum? Which product did you buy to get the subscription? Just asking, since the subscription is included in several bundles, and I want to make sure it has been served to everyone.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
egfbtn
Patrick wrote:

No worries! Will do!

Did you purchase with the same email registered here on the forum? Which product did you buy to get the subscription? Just asking, since the subscription is included in several bundles, and I want to make sure it has been served to everyone.

Thanks!

Thanks!  Yes, it's the same email as on the forum. I got "The Big Subscription" bundle. Order: 118921
Quote 0 0
Patrick
egfbtn wrote:

Thanks!  Yes, it's the same email as on the forum. I got "The Big Subscription" bundle. Order: 118921

Thanks! I passed it on!
Quote 1 0
Jarod
Patrick wrote:

Hi Jarod,

I just tested and the "Start New Topic" button appears in the Subscription category for me. Alternatively, you can start a new topic on the forum's main page and manually select a category from the dropdown.

If you are still seeing this issue, let me know so we can look into it further.

Thanks!

The "start new topic" button was there all along for me but is 'greyed out'. When I hover my mouse pointer over it, the pointer turns into a red circle with a line through it. If I try to start a new topic from the main page, 'Subscriptions' is not available in the drop down list of categories. I have assumed that the category was "locked" until the WR19 subscription started.
Quote 0 0
Patrick
Hi All,

Regarding the missing January image update: IT has looked into it and you should have it in your account. The file is called "WR19 January Image Subscription". Can you please confirm you see the file in your downloads?

Thanks!
Quote 0 0

By posting on this forum you agree to our Forum Rules, Terms & Conditions as agreed at sign up.